How do you use muslin in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use muslin in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for muslin.
- It is such a delicate muslin. (4)
- Miss Tilney was in a very pretty spotted muslin, and I fancy, by what I can learn, that she always dresses very handsomely. (4)
- Muslin can never be said to be wasted. (4)
- She changed her muslin dress for silk; she was contented with the first bonnet Barclay presented. (10)
- She lay under an awning of muslin, for fear of flies, and was awake. (8)
- The apparition wore white muslin on its head, a fichu round its bare neck over a wine-coloured dress, fulled out below its slender waist. (8)
- Tilney, looking at the muslin. (4)
- Upon the opening of the door, there was a cascade of muslin downstairs. (10)
- You know I wanted you, when we first came, not to buy that sprigged muslin, but you would. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for muslin. Perhaps also see a sentence for mental and ways to use murder in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use muslin in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.