Sentences with mutely in them. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use mutely in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for mutely.
- Among the boulder-stones of the ascent to the path, he ventured to propose a little masculine assistance in a hand stretched mutely. (10)
- Berry, wishing first to see herself as she was, mutely accosted the looking-glass, and tried to look a very little better. (10)
- She did not think of her words while Miss Paynham continued mutely sketching. (10)
- She struck her forehead, after she had mutely thrust her hand to right and left to show the space separating her from her lover. (10)
- The intensity of the happiness she gave by resting mutely where she was, charmed her senses. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for mutely. Perhaps also see a sentence for mining and ways to use mustapha in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use mutely in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.