How to use mutton in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use mutton in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for mutton.
- But, then, if you marry, that means mutton over again, and perhaps babies, and perhaps the wrong man after all. (8)
- Endymion watched the sheep that bred that mutton! (10)
- He gave me of mutton nearest the bone, which, they say, is sweetest; and on sweet things you should not regale in excess. (10)
- He was greeted by a piece of cold boiled neck of mutton and a solitary dish of steaming potatoes. (10)
- One shoulder of mutton, you know, drives another down. (4)
- The table against which her hand rested was covered with red baize, no doubt to keep the stains of mutton from penetrating to the wood. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for mutton. Perhaps also see a sentence for met and ways to use multitudes in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use mutton in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.