A sentence using the word mutually. College students, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use mutually in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for mutually.
- Each lady saw a point of dissension, and mutually agreed, with heroic effort, to avoid it by shutting their mouths. (10)
- Half-a-dozen steps, and he came in contact with some one, and they were mutually drenched with water by the shock. (10)
- Her volubility fluttered under his deeply wistful look, and now neither voice was high, and they were mutually constrained. (10)
- Mutually timid, they were of course formally polite, and no plain speaking could have told one another more distinctly that each was defensive. (10)
- There may be, moreover, while each has the key of the fellow breast, a mutually sensitive nerve to protest against intrusion of light or sound. (10)
- They were mutually haunted by sound of the gloomy query at the nostrils of each when drawing the vital breath. (10)
- We remained thus mutually deprived of our senses, some minutes, and on regaining them were deprived of them again. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for mutually. Perhaps also see a sentence for mounted and ways to use music-room in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use mutually in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.