Examples of mysteriously sentences. Students, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use mysteriously in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for mysteriously.
- An author who has long enjoyed their favor suddenly and rather mysteriously loses it, through his opinions on certain matters of literary taste, say. (9)
- An author who has long enjoyed their favor, suddenly and rather mysteriously loses it, through his opinions on certain matters of literary taste, say. (9)
- Her ascent, considering her inability to do further harm below, was most mysteriously delayed. (10)
- Her face seemed mysteriously lovely, and her eyes, lifted so quickly, mysteriously true. (8)
- Mysteriously unlike everything else, except the flowers, and this kitten that was pushing its furry little head against his hand. (8)
- Westover mysteriously reappeared, and got their carriage. (9)
- Why, then, he would have to impress his own mysteriously deep character on her portion of understanding. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for mysteriously. Perhaps also see a sentence for mission and ways to use mysteries in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use mysteriously in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.