Sentences for nagen. Journalists, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use nagen in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for nagen.
- At Camerlata a spectacled officer, Major Nagen, joined them. (10)
- Countess Anna detailed to Nagen the course of your recent plotting. (10)
- For Nagen, by all military rules, could well contest it. (10)
- He mentioned Major Nagen as a rival. (10)
- Major Nagen did not stand far removed from them. (10)
- They knew, however, that Major Nagen continued in the mountains. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for nagen. Perhaps also see a sentence for nameless and ways to use narrowly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use nagen in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.