Naming example sentence. English majors, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use naming in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for naming.
- After many interrogations of the sort, she arrived at naming the lady a bold-faced thing; adding subsequently, brazen. (10)
- Already Patrick had a dread of naming the daughter. (10)
- Go on, my dear Fanny, and without fear; there can be no difficulties worth naming. (4)
- He urged his eagerness to ask whether he might indeed have the satisfaction of naming to-morrow. (10)
- He was sobered by that naming of settling-day. (10)
- She will be glad to hear of your naming of a day. (10)
- The naming of it numbed her blood like a snakebite. (10)
- Without naming them, she unrolled the greater business in her mind. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for naming. Perhaps also see a sentence for necklace and ways to use nasty in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use naming in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.