Sentences with narrowly in them. Students, people who enjoy word games, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use narrowly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for narrowly.
- But this is to look upon language too narrowly. (10)
- He came forward and looked narrowly at her, without sitting down. (9)
- He looked at it narrowly. (1)
- Her father was eyeing Beauchamp narrowly, and appeared troubled. (10)
- I observed him narrowly, and am convinced of it. (4)
- I performed an occasional snore, watching him narrowly between my eyelashes from the shadow of my arm. (7)
- The Countess narrowly examined Evan, whose steady advance in his profession both her sisters praised. (10)
- The sergeant eyed him narrowly, saying nothing, pointed to the officer, and taking a rifle from one of the stacks, accompanied him. (1)
- There, accompanied by the dog Balthasar, he examined the plants narrowly and succeeded in finding at least two dozen berries which were really ripe. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for narrowly. Perhaps also see a sentence for ninety and ways to use naughtiness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use narrowly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.