Nasal in a sample sentence. ESL students, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use nasal in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for nasal.
- But his nasal, dogmatic voice rose and rose. (8)
- He found a lingering quality of pure Americanism in the region, and he said the very bells called to worship in a nasal tone. (9)
- I accordingly approached the place where the nasal sounds seemed to issue from, and soon reached the post of a bed. (6)
- Romfrey said, with his nasal laugh composed of scorn and resignation. (10)
- What was done then might be beautiful, but the life was monotonous; she insisted that it was Huguenot; harsh, nasal, sombre, insolent, self-sufficient. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for nasal. Perhaps also see a sentence for negligence and ways to use nationalities in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use nasal in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.