Sentences for nationality. Those in an MBA program, readers, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use nationality in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for nationality.
- He has the priceless gift of making each nationality, each personality, believe that he is devoted to its service alone. (9)
- He is a born British subject, yet he has never succeeded in persuading a single official of his nationality. (2)
- It seems possible for two Scotsmen and a Frenchman to discuss during a long half-hour, and each nationality have a different idea in view throughout. (2)
- Laughter, let it be but genuine, is of a common nationality, indeed a common fireside; and profound disagreement is not easy after it. (10)
- She was chiefly to get an English maid, if at all possible, for the qualifications would more or less naturally follow from her nationality. (9)
- The chief puzzle to me was the matter of his nationality. (8)
- There we find our nationality, our poetry, no Hebrew competing. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for nationality. Perhaps also see a sentence for names and ways to use nails in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use nationality in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.