Sentence using the word naught. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use naught in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for naught.
- Here in this land of moles upright, I do naught but execrate; I am a pulpit of curses. (10)
- His embassy had come to naught. (8)
- Most fragrant she that smells of naught. (10)
- Potts had naught, and the poor particle he was wriggled under detection. (10)
- The laws against bribery, made by themselves, are set at naught and those of civility and good breeding are forgotten. (7)
- They seconded her brother, and were a civil shining naught on her husband. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for naught. Perhaps also see a sentence for neither and ways to use naming in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use naught in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.