Navy sentence example. University students, professors, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use navy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for navy.
- A little beauty, and a few smiles, and a few compliments to the navy, and I am a lost man. (4)
- Army or Navy for gentlemen, if they stick to the school of honour. (10)
- He cited beneficial Liberal bills recently passed, which she accepted for a concession of the navy to the Tories, and she smiled. (10)
- He could not help himself: he supplied the army and navy with recruits! (10)
- He was a seaman of the navy, like Admiral Fakenham is. (10)
- Her sisters had married captains in the army and navy, lawyers, and parsons, impartially. (10)
- I guarantee a trusty army and navy under a contract, at two-thirds of the present cost. (10)
- I myself prefer the Navy to the Army; I have no right to complain. (10)
- Romfrey anxious about our navy. (10)
- She strongly deprecated the navy. (8)
- The Press answered them boldly, with the appalling statement that we had no navy and no army. (10)
- The profession, either navy or army, is its own justification. (4)
- Wentworth; Captain Wentworth of the navy. (4)
- You should remember he has to teach you, so that you may pass for the navy. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for navy. Perhaps also see a sentence for novelist and ways to use name in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use navy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.