Sentences with naylor in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use naylor in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for naylor.
- Cousin Teresa followed suit with Miss Naylor, both very solemn, and dancing quite different steps. (8)
- Miss Naylor bobbed her head; a tear trickled off her nose. (8)
- Miss Naylor broke an awkward silence. (8)
- Miss Naylor looked at her in that concentrated manner with which she was in the habit of expressing displeasure. (8)
- Miss Naylor usually attended them; the little lady was, to a certain extent, carried past objection. (8)
- Miss Naylor, flushing deeply, snipped off a particularly healthy bud. (8)
- Miss Naylor, who had been rolling a pellet of bread, concealed it hastily. (8)
- Miss Naylor, whose thin brown cheeks had flushed, advanced towards him. (8)
- The day before yesterday we, that is, Papa, I, and Miss Naylor, went to an exhibition of pictures. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for naylor. Perhaps also see a sentence for nightingales and ways to use narrowness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use naylor in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.