Sentence using the word nelson. Journalists, readers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use nelson in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for nelson.
- He would have been a Nelson of politics, if he had been a monops, with an excuse for not seeing. (10)
- Sensitive and weak in body as he was, Nelson was not more fearless. (2)
- She informed me that if she had been the English people she would have made Nelson king. (10)
- The joke of it is that Nelson was my man, and yet I went and enlisted in the cavalry. (10)
- Thomas Nelson Page another at Richmond, Virginia, when he came to the national capital. (9)
- Thomas Nelson Page, in the South, which they by no means fully represent. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for nelson. Perhaps also see a sentence for note-paper and ways to use neapolitan in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use nelson in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.