Use the word nerved in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use nerved in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for nerved.
- Bonner had nerved Evan: the contrast of her hypocrisy and vile scheming with this most open, noble nature, acted like a new force within him. (10)
- Dudley Sowerby at Cronidge, and one to Nesta at Moorsedge, did she become stoutly nerved. (10)
- No hope in speaking had nerved him; merely the passion to speak. (10)
- Rhoda stood eyeing Dahlia, nerved to battle against the contents of that letter, though in the first conflict she had been beaten. (10)
- She was herself in great agitation, but nerved by deeper anger there was no faltering in her movements. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for nerved. Perhaps also see a sentence for nostril and ways to use neighbouring in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use nerved in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.