A sentence using the word netherfield. Students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use netherfield in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for netherfield.
- Bennet had seen her eldest daughter much admired by the Netherfield party. (4)
- Bingley and Jane remained at Netherfield only a twelvemonth. (4)
- But it was not till the evening of the dance at Netherfield that I had any apprehension of his feeling a serious attachment. (4)
- But tell me, what did you come down to Netherfield for? (4)
- But, however, he is very welcome to come to Netherfield, if he likes it. (4)
- He left Netherfield for London, on the day following, as you, I am certain, remember, with the design of soon returning. (4)
- Lady Catherine might see him in her way through town; and his engagement to Bingley of coming again to Netherfield must give way. (4)
- Mary petitioned for the use of the library at Netherfield; and Kitty begged very hard for a few balls there every winter. (4)
- Miss Bingley said something of his never returning to Netherfield again, of giving up the house, but not with any certainty. (4)
- Wickham were returned, and to lament over his absence from the Netherfield ball. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for netherfield. Perhaps also see a sentence for notoriety and ways to use need in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use netherfield in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.