Use the word niagara in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use niagara in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for niagara.
- Among them of course there was a full force of brides from Niagara and elsewhere, and some curious forms of the prevailing infatuation appeared. (9)
- But the barber, like all the rest, said that Niagara was not unusually empty; and he came out feeling bewildered and defrauded. (9)
- Could there ever have been visitors enough at Niagara to fill them? (9)
- I am not sure but the first emotion on viewing Niagara is that of familiarity. (9)
- I daresay there were middle-aged people at Niagara when we were here before, but we did not meet them, nor they us. (9)
- I kiss my hand to Niagara for that reason, and would I were a poet for a quarter of an hour. (9)
- In the vulgar reaction from this, you are of course as trivial, if you like, at Niagara, as anywhere. (9)
- In this sense Niagara deserves almost to rank with Rome, the metropolis of history and religion; with Venice, the chief city of sentiment and fantasy. (9)
- They were to take the Canadian steamer at Charlotte, the port of Rochester, and they rattled uneventfully down from Niagara by rail. (9)
- What is Niagara to these things? (9)
- Who would ever have supposed that Niagara would be so empty? (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for niagara. Perhaps also see a sentence for not and ways to use ninety-five in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use niagara in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.