Use the word nicely in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use nicely in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for nicely.
- Choose your expressions more nicely, please! (8)
- How nicely you talk; I love to hear you. (4)
- She would be nicely stiff to-morrow. (8)
- The whole plan was nicely arranged and went well. (10)
- Your piano goes very nicely into that little alcove. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for nicely. Perhaps also see a sentence for nostril and ways to use nick in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use nicely in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.