Examples of nigh sentences. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use nigh in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for nigh.
- A young married husband away from the wife of his bosom nigh three months! (10)
- According to Schwartz Thier, he brought down by his wilfulness the blow that took him on the left shoulder, and nigh broke him. (10)
- Georgiana gave no response, save a look well nigh as vacant in the interchange. (10)
- He had sentience of their voices, nigh to hearing them. (10)
- I thought myself nigh on it once or twice. (10)
- In return for the silken armour bestowed on her by our civilization, it is exacted that she be soft and civil nigh up to perishing-point. (10)
- Moreover, the month of September was drawing nigh; he had plenty to think of. (10)
- Now, I found it not possible to hold the Identical, for it twisted and stung, and was nigh slipping from me while I flew. (10)
- Rosamund drew nigh to her hour of peril with this torch of her love of Beauchamp to illuminate her. (10)
- The hour was nigh midnight. (10)
- They were all nigh destruction for a wavering minute or so. (10)
- To spare you the questions tormenting you, I will tell you, that perhaps our experience of our feelings comes nigh on a kind of resemblance. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for nigh. Perhaps also see a sentence for noises and ways to use nicholas in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use nigh in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.