How do you use nightly in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use nightly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for nightly.
- Daylight was not quite gone, but the moon was up, just past its full, and the search-lights had begun their nightly wanderings. (8)
- Did she not nightly pray to them, in all humbleness of body, for the safe issue of her cherished schemes? (10)
- From the Square Gardens the indifferent whisper of the leaves answered; and a newsvendor at the far end, bawling his nightly tale of murder. (8)
- I pray to heaven nightly for one of its angels on earth. (10)
- Perhaps the daily writing of all kinds and the nightly talking . (10)
- The nightly miracle has passed. (8)
- These nightly torments helped him to brave what the morning brought. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for nightly. Perhaps also see a sentence for netting and ways to use nightfall in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use nightly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.