Nobles in a sample sentence. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use nobles in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for nobles.
- How very refreshing to think that there are nobles in your England as romantic, as courteous, as delicate as our own foreign ones! (10)
- I had the option of being the father of English nobles or of German princes; so forth. (10)
- My book says, the nobles. (10)
- Nobles in very fact you would not let them be if they could. (10)
- The nobles of the land are bound in honour to their posterity. (10)
- The major never fell into a quarrel with sons of nobles, if he could help it, or there might have been a pretty one. (10)
- The nobility of Edward Russett, Earl of Fleetwood, surpassed the nobility of common nobles. (10)
- The nobles, he felt sure, might resume their natural alliance with the people, and lead them, as they did of old, to the battle-field. (10)
- They hold up the nobles to the hatred of the democracy, and the democracy to scare the nobles. (10)
- We may yet be Merrie England again, with our nobles taking the lead. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for nobles. Perhaps also see a sentence for negligence and ways to use november in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use nobles in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.