Use the word nobly in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use nobly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for nobly.
- As long as he means nobly, what is there to condemn him? (10)
- He posted it with the satisfaction that a man feels who nobly shakes off his responsibilities. (8)
- How nobly self-respecting you must be, to speak as you did! (10)
- Proud, chaste, she was nobly spirited; having an intellectual refuge from the besiegings of the blood; a rockfortress. (10)
- She has nobly preserved the mask imposed by comedies, till the curtain has fallen, and now she weeps, streams with tears. (10)
- She stood so nobly meek. (10)
- She was nobly lovely, and the palpable envy of men around cried fool at his delays. (10)
- The farmer must be a happy man, indeed, working so nobly for his country, without thought of his own prosperity. (8)
- The king is called upon to maintain the word nobly given to avenge Novara, and with it the new Austrian insulting proposal. (10)
- When I spoke to her first, she affected no astonishment; never was there a creature so nobly sincere. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for nobly. Perhaps also see a sentence for nostril and ways to use nous in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use nobly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.