Nods in sentence. Writers, readers, and people who just like words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use nods in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for nods.
- Behind the archway in the neighbouring room two waiters met, and in their nods and glances was that same unconscious sympathy, the same conscious grin. (8)
- But Lady Busshe would not be satisfied with the compliment of the intimate looks and nods. (10)
- For Brayder the men had nods and yokes, the ladies a pretty playfulness. (10)
- He broke from Sir Willoughby with a dozen little nods of accurate understanding of him, even to beyond the mark of the communications. (10)
- Her fiendish persecutor gave two or three nods. (10)
- Mechanical nods were given him in reply. (10)
- Middleton, balked in his approving nods at the right true things delivered. (10)
- Salutes were performed with lifted hats, nods, and bows. (10)
- She nods and goes out. (8)
- She carries Lady Culmer with her too, and you may expect a visit of nods and hints and pots of alabaster. (10)
- The old man listened with serious attention, and with assenting nods that culminated in a spoken expression of his willingness to undertake the translations. (9)
- The old soldier nods familiarly; he evidently knows him. (1)
- To all of which I assented with easy nods. (10)
- We shall have her domineering over us with sapient nods at every trifle occurring. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for nods. Perhaps also see a sentence for natures and ways to use noises in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use nods in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.