Nollie in a sample sentence. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use nollie in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for nollie.
- And Nollie is looking splendid still, after her harvest work. (8)
- Did Nollie still think of that young man, or had it passed? (8)
- Nollie came to me last night. (8)
- Nollie is capable of great devotion; only she must be anchored. (8)
- Nollie was a plumb little idiot. (8)
- Nollie was growing up! (8)
- Now he has no home; Nollie and I have pulled him down. (8)
- Poor little Nollie, thinking that by just leaving his house she could settle this deep matter! (8)
- Still for the Country, and for Nollie, one must put up with it! (8)
- The Church ought to be a forlorn hope, Nollie; then we should believe in it. (8)
- Thirza and Gratian would take care of Nollie far better than he. (8)
- Will you let Nollie know, please, that we can take her back with us? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for nollie. Perhaps also see a sentence for negligence and ways to use november in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use nollie in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.