How do you use norland in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use norland in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for norland.
- And Elinor, in quitting Norland and Edward, cried not as I did. (4)
- Elinor had always thought it would be more prudent for them to settle at some distance from Norland, than immediately amongst their present acquaintance. (4)
- He had no pleasure at Norland; he detested being in town; but either to Norland or London, he must go. (4)
- Henry Dashwood, the legal inheritor of the Norland estate, and the person to whom he intended to bequeath it. (4)
- Her mother, sisters, Fanny, all had been conscious of his regard for her at Norland; it was not an illusion of her own vanity. (4)
- John Dashwood now installed herself mistress of Norland; and her mother and sisters-in-law were degraded to the condition of visitors. (4)
- The enclosure of Norland Common, now carrying on, is a most serious drain. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for norland. Perhaps also see a sentence for netherfield and ways to use norman in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use norland in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.