Sentences for northanger. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use northanger in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for northanger.
- How glad I am that Northanger is what it is! (4)
- I wish your visit at Northanger may be over before Captain Tilney makes his engagement known, or you will be uncomfortably circumstanced. (4)
- The conversation between them at Northanger had been of the most unfriendly kind. (4)
- The general listened with assenting gratitude; and it seemed as if his own estimation of Northanger had waited unfixed till that hour. (4)
- They have half a buck from Northanger twice a year; and I dine with them whenever I can. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for northanger. Perhaps also see a sentence for nursed and ways to use noticed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use northanger in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.