Northern in sentence. Those in an MBA program, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use northern in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for northern.
- But in the early spring days all the landscape was in the beautiful nakedness of the northern winter. (9)
- Catherine dared not doubt beyond her own country, and even of that, if hard pressed, would have yielded the northern and western extremities. (4)
- It is a Northern forest, with the air of having sprang quickly up in the fierce heat and haste of the Northern summers. (9)
- Now, at the end of July, despite its northern and eastern aspects, a warm and slumberous air came in between the long-faded lilac linen curtains. (8)
- On reaching the house, they were shown through the hall into the saloon, whose northern aspect rendered it delightful for summer. (4)
- Shelton saw that the heat was really harming her, as too hot a day will dim the icy freshness of a northern plant. (8)
- The clouds sailed across the irregular space of pale blue Northern sky which the break in the woods opened for them overhead. (9)
- The sweet, keen breeze made me shiver, and the northern sky, from which my blinding southern sun was blazing, was as hard as sapphire. (9)
- The tide of prosperity came and went, as with our northern pitmen, and left nobody the richer. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for northern. Perhaps also see a sentence for nausea and ways to use nobleness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use northern in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.