A sentence for the word notary. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use notary in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for notary.
- Finally he made the notary swear to be a faithful guardian and second father to Zeno if he should be taken away. (5)
- One was the collector of something or other, I forget what; the other, we were told, was the principal notary of the place. (2)
- The notary Anselmus Winckler was also loud in his praises of both of them. (5)
- The collector and the notary, who were both married men, accused the Judge, who was a bachelor, of having started the subject. (2)
- When he had finished he continued his work with his pen, sealing-wax and seal, until the notary, Herr Winckler, called towards evening. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for notary. Perhaps also see a sentence for norton and ways to use nowadays in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use notary in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.