Sentences for nursery. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use nursery in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for nursery.
- A good governess would have taught you that in the nursery. (10)
- At any rate, Adrian hoped for such natural choruses as you hear in the nursery when a bauble is lost. (10)
- Betty, too, had come upstairs, and was in the nursery opposite; Gyp could hear her moving about restlessly among her household gods. (8)
- Cold and white it looked, but there were lights in her room and in the nursery, and someone just drawing the curtains. (8)
- Do you remember when you used to come into the nursery because Jenny was pretty? (8)
- For me, I have so little command over him, that in spite of my nursery tastes, he drags me whither he lists. (10)
- He could see the windows of the night nursery up there. (8)
- He tapped on the nursery door. (8)
- I comply; and then you would say a nursery in arms. (10)
- I meet them wherever I go; and I declare, I never go twice into my nursery without seeing something of them. (4)
- Nursery Legitimists will be against him to a man; Republicans likewise, after a queer sniff at his pretensions, it is to be feared. (10)
- Such literary craft is of the nursery. (10)
- Tremulous with expectation, she ran up to the nursery. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for nursery. Perhaps also see a sentence for nursed and ways to use numerous in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use nursery in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.