How do you use nuts in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use nuts in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for nuts.
- But nuts or no nuts, full nuts or empty nuts, the purblind creatures below went on wandering and singing. (8)
- But suddenly he heard a faint rustle and three little oval nuts lay on the ground. (8)
- Ever and again a little wind went by, and the nuts dropped all around me, with a light and dull sound, upon the sward. (2)
- Her face was charming, with eager, hazel-grey eyes, a bright colour, and fluffy hair the colour of ripe nuts. (8)
- It seemed to Shibli Bagarag she must fall and be lost; and the sweat started on his forehead in great drops big as nuts. (10)
- On others again no nuts at all, empty or full, came down. (8)
- Sensibly, or insensibly, we tune our songs to earn the nuts of our twilight forest. (8)
- Stocks and Shares are hollow nuts not a squirrel of the lot would stop to crack for sight of the milky kernel mouldered to beard. (10)
- You cannot eat all these nuts. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for nuts. Perhaps also see a sentence for neutral and ways to use nursed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use nuts in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.