Nymph sentence. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use nymph in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for nymph.
- And I thought: But I will catch you yet, you nymph of perdition! (8)
- Berry had spoken, and almost abandoned himself to the nymph on the spot. (10)
- But Irene could be imagined, like some nymph, bathing in wayside streams, for the joy of the freshness and of seeing her own fair body. (8)
- But drawing near, he wondered if they would like him, a stranger, to come into their splashing group; he felt shy, approaching that slim nymph. (8)
- It took it up and shook it, and carried it masterfully away, like a Centaur carrying off a nymph. (2)
- Like a nymph pursued by a faun who held dominion over the groves, she, fugitive, kept looking back. (8)
- Sarcastic reports of the troublesome questioner represented him applying to a nymph of the country for enlightenment. (10)
- She could just see his eyes straining after that flying nymph. (8)
- The nymph of the woods is in her. (10)
- The bracken grove, sacred to stags, to strange tree-stump fauns leaping around the silver whiteness of a birch-tree nymph at summer dusk. (8)
- Was it for her or for that flying nymph? (8)
- What philosopher could have set down that face of sun and breeze and nymph in shadow as a point in a problem? (10)
- Why, now, this moment, at the snap of my fingers, what is to hinder our taking the short cut to happiness, centaur and nymph? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for nymph. Perhaps also see a sentence for narrator and ways to use north in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use nymph in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.