Sentences with oak-tree in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use oak-tree in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for oak-tree.
- Autumn was getting hold of the old oak-tree, its leaves were browning. (8)
- Late that afternoon Holly came out to him under the old oak-tree. (8)
- On across the lawn he went, up the slope, to the oak-tree. (8)
- The peculiar dry mossy smell of an oak-tree was disturbed into the air by the least motion of their feet or hands against the bark. (8)
- Then, ringing for tea, he went out to have it under the old oak-tree. (8)
- There was no wind, and not a whisper in the old oak-tree twenty yards away! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for oak-tree. Perhaps also see a sentence for opposing and ways to use oars in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use oak-tree in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.