How to use oars in a sentence. Journalists, professors, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use oars in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for oars.
- But once there in the tide, he fell huddled forward, motionless above his oars. (8)
- He pulled in the oars and rose desperately. (9)
- Libby got out a pair of heavy oars from the bottom of the boat, and, setting the rowlocks on either side, tugged silently at them. (9)
- Soft fell the plash of the oars; softly the moonlight curled around them; softly the banks glided by. (10)
- The oars swung fore and aft, and Beauchamp sprang on deck. (10)
- There was the sound of oars working in rowlocks; nothing visible but the feathery edges of the waves. (8)
- They started with great resolution, then rested on their oars. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for oars. Perhaps also see a sentence for onward and ways to use oaths in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use oars in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.