How to use obeying in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use obeying in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for obeying.
- About obeying, for instance. (8)
- And obeying an obscure, deep impulse, Keith wrapped himself once more into his fur coat, pulled a motoring cap over his eyes, and sallied forth. (8)
- Her eyes wandered from window to window, obeying the faint excitement within her. (8)
- In fact, obeying the dictates of a soul steeped in generosity, she committed the indiscretion to strip herself, scandalizing propriety. (10)
- Obeying an impulse, Harz went in. (8)
- The cabman was obeying his orders too faithfully. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for obeying. Perhaps also see a sentence for opened and ways to use obloquy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use obeying in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.