Examples of objected sentences. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use objected in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for objected.
- Boddy objected, and treated the youngster rather rigorously. (10)
- But had his mother objected to her? (10)
- Critically, moreover, her admission of great poppy-heads into her garden was objected to. (10)
- He objected, and an altercation in bad English diverted the company. (10)
- His little customary phrases, to which Lady Camper objected, he could see no harm in whatever. (10)
- Not stealthily done, it was not objected to by the husband whose eye was on all. (10)
- Roger had objected to a band. (8)
- The happy man objected, Brayder continued urgent, the lady tenderly insisted, the happy man grimaced, dropped into the post of honour, strove to look placable. (10)
- The ladies in the boat objected, for he was not only wet but very muddy. (10)
- They were very much alike, and she objected to him that he was too light and frivolous. (9)
- What my Martin so much objected to was, the speaking of Gippsland at all when there was mention of our Lake scenery. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for objected. Perhaps also see a sentence for originality and ways to use obedience in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use objected in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.