Oblivious sentence. College students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use oblivious in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for oblivious.
- And she was oblivious of the fact that Gyp was quite guiltless of the desire to strike a blow against the marriage-laws, or anything else. (8)
- It runs with eyes turned inward to its own light, oblivious of all other stars. (8)
- Mount, oblivious of the purpose he had in visiting her at all. (10)
- Pierson did not applaud, he was too far gone in pleasure, and sat with a rapt smile on his face, oblivious of his surroundings. (8)
- Sewis spoke like a half-caste oblivious of his training, and of the subjects he was at liberty to touch on as well. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for oblivious. Perhaps also see a sentence for objected and ways to use obvious in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use oblivious in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.