How do you use obscurity in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, professors, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use obscurity in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for obscurity.
- Always from these regions of obscurity we expected the worst, but always the lifted cloud revealed an unaltered situation. (7)
- Beyond its obscurity stretched the glitter of the deep drawing-room. (9)
- Brayton, half-risen, was staring intently into the obscurity beneath the bed, where the points of light shone with, it seemed to him, an added fire. (1)
- Having missed the eminence that would have given him calumniation, he is also denied the obscurity that would bring misconstruction. (7)
- He ceased to be a visioned Alvan, and became an obscurity; her principal sentiment in relation to him was, that he threatened her peace. (10)
- He guessed on all sides; he struck at walls, as in complete obscurity. (10)
- His arm crept round her in the odorous obscurity. (9)
- His brown coat struggles out of the obscurity of the background, but it is chiefly background clothing him. (10)
- Like that of Smith his origin is wrapped in obscurity. (7)
- She toiled up but to enter the regions of cloud; sure nevertheless that the obscurity was penetrable and excuses to be discovered somewhere. (10)
- Suddenly out of the obscurity burst a great sound of cheering, which filled the intervals between the reports of the guns with startling distinctness! (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for obscurity. Perhaps also see a sentence for only and ways to use oblige in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use obscurity in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.