Observer in a sample sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use observer in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for observer.
- He described his world as an accurate observer saw it, he could not be dishonest. (10)
- He was at times a keen observer of nature and again not, apparently. (9)
- It is certainly a curious spectacle, and doubtless it ought to convince an observer of the divinity of the institution. (9)
- James does not mean to satirize such Americans, but it is interesting to note how they strike such a keen observer. (9)
- Lord Fleetwood led an easy dialogue with him and Sir Meeson, on their different themes immediately, which was not less impressive to an observer. (10)
- She stole away, for the time had come which any close observer of the countess must have expected. (10)
- The observer was the one who could also supply the key of the secret. (10)
- The great observer was not observant of things that other people observed. (8)
- There is to an unsympathetic observer an intense vexatiousness in the exhibition of such pertinacity. (10)
- To the trained intelligence of the American observer it is incomprehensible how any, even the most barbarous, nation can endure them. (7)
- Unaccountably this night, the fair fleshly presence over-weighted her intellectual distinction, to an observer bent on vindicating her innocence. (10)
- Vernon Street smites the sauntering observer with tender melancholy. (9)
- Yet, in truth, the affair would seem ridiculous enough to an ordinary observer. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for observer. Perhaps also see a sentence for offend and ways to use obeyed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use observer in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.