How to use obstacle in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use obstacle in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for obstacle.
- But the chief sort of obstacle was a consequence of the late high winds. (2)
- But when Miss Bonner had gone, it turned out that the Major was the obstacle. (10)
- For somehow June had left on her the impression that she would be sympathetic with their love, impatient of obstacle. (8)
- He blushed to find how far his thoughts had now run without encountering this obstacle of etiquette. (9)
- He was seeking a branch of his London bank, and having found one, found also the first obstacle to his mood. (8)
- I will put no obstacle in the way of your pleasures. (8)
- Intemperate lover, of the ancient pattern, that he was, his aim to win the woman acknowledged no obstacle in the means. (10)
- It did not look a very formidable obstacle to the march of an army of more than forty thousand men. (7)
- Now, although on our parts I think no obstacle intervenes, yet I am sorry to say, there appear difficulties in other quarters. (6)
- She could hardly have conceived me an obstacle. (10)
- Well, and I sounded Miss Dale, and there will be no violent obstacle. (10)
- What formidable obstacle is she now to bring forward? (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for obstacle. Perhaps also see a sentence for opened and ways to use obloquy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use obstacle in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.