Sentences using the word obstruction. ESL students, readers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use obstruction in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for obstruction.
- Again we are pushed to contemplate woman as the mysterious obstruction to the perfect purity of soul. (10)
- For indubitably the fellow was an obstruction, and at the first glance repulsive. (10)
- Gentlemen moderately aged are mad enough to slip their heads under any yoke, but see the obstruction. (10)
- He is the obstruction, not the country; and against him, not against the country, the shots are aimed which seem so malignant. (10)
- He pulled violently at the bars of the obstruction. (10)
- Merthyr put out his head, and saw the obstruction of the mass of stone across the road. (10)
- The windy beacon-fire of a chance blazed at the rapid rolling of her carriage-wheels, and sank to stifling smoke at any petty obstruction. (10)
- These half moons imperceptibly dissolved to replenish, and became a fixed obstruction. (10)
- Was animation ever vivider in contrast with obstruction? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for obstruction. Perhaps also see a sentence for olives and ways to use objection in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use obstruction in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.