Sentences with occupy in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use occupy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for occupy.
- All he wants is just something to keep him occupied, and all she wants is a chance to occupy herself with otha folks. (9)
- Berry compressed her person in the chair she was beckoned to occupy. (10)
- By the way, in order to occupy the hill that he holds I had to extend my line dangerously. (1)
- Fulkerson called that pretty tall for an old fellow who used to bewail the want of pigs and chickens to occupy his mind. (9)
- I am sure I would rather be a barge than occupy any position under heaven that required attendance at an office. (2)
- If darling Nedda were there it would occupy his mind and help to make him careful. (8)
- Our English criticized them apart; and that is at any rate to occupy a post, though it contributes nothing to entertainment. (10)
- So she honestly conceived, owing to the circumstance of her honestly disliking the pomps of life and not desiring to occupy any position of brilliancy. (10)
- The impression she stamped on him at Copsley remained, but it could not occupy the foreground for ever. (10)
- The time had been when they could have found enough in the conjectural fortunes and characters of their fellow-passengers to occupy them. (9)
- Their spirits were in general exhausted; and to determine whether the day had afforded most pleasure or pain, might occupy the meditations of almost all. (4)
- This village trouble was too small to occupy for long the mind of one who had so many duties. (8)
- You feel, I suppose, that in losing Isabella, you lose half yourself: you feel a void in your heart which nothing else can occupy. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for occupy. Perhaps also see a sentence for oppressed and ways to use occasionally in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use occupy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.