A sentence for the word occur. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use occur in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for occur.
- A little harmless flirtation or so will occur, and one is often drawn on to give more encouragement than one wishes to stand by. (4)
- He resolutely tried to look on the whole thing as unworthy of attention, to feel that nothing would occur. (8)
- How could such a thought occur to you? (4)
- How it could occur a second time, therefore, was very odd! (4)
- How it might occur, she heard hourly from her hostess, Lady Arpington; from Henrietta as well, in different terms. (10)
- How wonderfully these sort of things occur! (4)
- If the wonderful was to occur, this was the place to heighten it. (10)
- It did not occur to him that his silence was distressing her. (8)
- It did not occur to him that his summing up of the matter had any levity in it. (1)
- None of these, however, were destined to occur; and Emily lay still and motionless as she was, scarce seeming to breathe, and pale as death. (6)
- Other opportunities of making her observations could not fail to occur. (4)
- This does not occur. (10)
- Where there are coronets, calculations of this sort must needs occur; just as where there are complications. (10)
- Why did such an idea occur to her even enough to be reprobated and forbidden? (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for occur. Perhaps also see a sentence for ours and ways to use occasionally in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use occur in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.