Examples of ocean sentences. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use ocean in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ocean.
- At Portland I first saw the ocean, and this was a sort of disappointment. (9)
- Away up at the headwaters of the Missouri, near the British possessions, I found myself one afternoon rather unexpectedly on the shore of an ocean. (7)
- Barmby a semblance to the powers of ocean. (10)
- Changeful ocean seemed to laugh at the spectacle. (10)
- For my own part, slipping along this moving thoroughfare in my fiddle-case of a canoe, I also was beginning to grow aweary for my ocean. (2)
- How grandly and confidently they go sweeping on like long blue waves of ocean chasing one another to the cruel rocks! (7)
- Ocean sent up a tiny wave at their feet. (10)
- The narrow river of the sky spread suddenly to a vast, limpid ocean tremulous with stars. (8)
- Together they stood by the lamp, a spectacle to ocean: but no Lady Charlotte drew near. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ocean. Perhaps also see a sentence for ormont and ways to use occurred in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ocean in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.