Odor in sentence. Writers, readers, and people who just like words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use odor in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for odor.
- At one point in the road where the sun fell upon some young pines in a sheltered spot a balsamic odor exhaled from them. (9)
- But now he sat down with the whole family, even to Jombateeste, who brought in a faint odor of the barn with him. (9)
- It had a faint, sweetish odor that sickened him. (1)
- It was during this lull in the battle that he became sensible of a faint, sickening odor. (1)
- The morning air overcame with its sweetness the natural odor of that small room, and a bird or two went flirting past. (8)
- There steals upon my sense the ghost of an odor from pines that canopy the ambuscade. (7)
- These, exploding as they strike, stifle the captain and crew with an intolerable odor. (7)
- They whispered in the thin, sweet wind, and gave out their odor in the high, westering sun. (9)
- Walls and ceilings were knocked away here and there, and a lingering odor of powder smoke was everywhere. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for odor. Perhaps also see a sentence for observing and ways to use odours in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use odor in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.