Odour sentence example. Writers, word game players, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use odour in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for odour.
- A heavy odour, sensual, sinister, was in the air, as from a sudden flowering of amorous shrubs. (8)
- And its breath was still hot and charged with heavy odour, for no dew was falling. (8)
- And, lost in admiration, we became conscious of the odour of a full-flavoured cigar. (8)
- He and his sister lived together in an odour of sour piety. (2)
- Odour drawn out of fallen leaves by the pale-filtering sunlight soaked his nostrils. (8)
- Pendyce saw that they were dead, and the sense of their vague and nauseating odour was her first definite sensation. (8)
- She heard a perpetual clicking noise which roused her interest, and smelled a peculiar odour of leather and disinfectant which impressed her disagreeably. (8)
- Shelton took white; he was oppressed by the virtuous odour of this room. (8)
- That odour of the shepherdess could be exorcised by no other means, they declared. (10)
- The air here had a sweetish, earthy odour of too rank foliage; all brightness seemed entombed. (8)
- They stood talking with her in a passage, whose oilcloth of variegated pattern emitted a faint odour. (8)
- Wardour-Devereux could not stay longer than a certain number of hours under a roof where tobacco was in evil odour. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for odour. Perhaps also see a sentence for overgrown and ways to use odds in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use odour in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.