Use the word offices in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use offices in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for offices.
- For he was with Owain Wythan at heart to scorn titles which did not distinguish practical offices. (10)
- Her recent good offices by Anne had been enough in themselves, and their marriage, instead of depriving her of one friend, secured her two. (4)
- Indeed I should be very ungrateful if I did not; for to your kind offices there I am indebted for my life. (6)
- It was at time of change and no small national excitement; brooms were sweeping clean, and new offices had arisen everywhere. (8)
- Old Jolyon took his Will to the offices of the New Colliery Company, and sat down in the empty Board Room to read it through. (8)
- On each side of the entrance was a sitting room, about sixteen feet square; and beyond them were the offices and the stairs. (4)
- Seeing her penitent, he certainly would be willing to surround her with little offices of compromising kindness. (10)
- She so quietly displaced the lady visiting him at the City offices. (10)
- Soon we shall hold the chief offices. (10)
- The elder sister left the younger to profit solely by these offices as much as possible. (9)
- The number of servants continually appearing did not strike her less than the number of their offices. (4)
- Why need you insist upon being at your offices every morning at nine? (9)
- With one necessary exception all offices are appointive and the tenure of all except that is the same. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for offices. Perhaps also see a sentence for outrages and ways to use offending in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use offices in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.