Sentences with oftener in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use oftener in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for oftener.
- Bennet missed his second daughter exceedingly; his affection for her drew him oftener from home than anything else could do. (4)
- Give me the good old cross-bow, after all, and none of these lumbering puff-and-bangs that knock you down oftener than your man! (10)
- I dined twice in Wimpole Street, and might have been there oftener, but it is mortifying to be with Rushworth as a brother. (4)
- I wish he could have such company oftener. (4)
- It is more difficult to speak well than to compose well; that is, the rules and trick of composition are oftener an object of study. (4)
- March come round oftener? (9)
- She saw him oftener than at any other time setting off on the long tramps he took through the woods in the afternoons. (9)
- Soon afterwards he was crowned, not duke, but king, and it was remarked that he held his lace handkerchief oftener than ever to his mouth. (5)
- There was no fun in meeting; it would never be happening every other Sunday, and oftener, by sheer toss-penny accident. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for oftener. Perhaps also see a sentence for oppressed and ways to use offender in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use oftener in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.