Sentences with oil in them. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use oil in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for oil.
- An oil lamp is burning. (8)
- And the householders of Pont seemed very economical with their oil; for we saw not a single window lighted in all that long village. (2)
- And to tell you the truth, I like it no better than the oil painting. (8)
- As truly as that oil and water do not mix, there are two kinds of men. (8)
- Her speech and manner poured oil on the uncivil Austrian nobleman. (10)
- How many jars of oil might be had from the fruit that has dropped on the ground alone! (5)
- I know of a surety what this Sword will do, and I wot the oil he distilleth strengtheneth Shagpat but against common blades. (10)
- It is distilled, most reverend Judges, of oil and wick, together with that sweet secret heat of whose birth no words of mine can tell. (8)
- The air was full of a smell pleasantly compounded of oakum, of leather, and of oil. (9)
- The olives are not yet pressed, and the old oil is getting toward the dregs. (5)
- Two hundred jars of shining oil were standing in the storehouses a week ago. (5)
- What was I to do about the half-dozen lessons I had taken before he told me I should never learn to use oil? (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for oil. Perhaps also see a sentence for opprobrious and ways to use oily in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use oil in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.