Sentences with oldest in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use oldest in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for oldest.
- And you know the Catholic is the oldest Religion of the two. (10)
- Goren is cognizant, she trusts that their oldest friend will overlook it. (10)
- The oldest lady in the world, with her lips moving at the corners, keeping things in, had lived her life, and knew it. (8)
- The oldest son sat down on the bench beside his father, and they all looked in silence at the mountain before them. (9)
- The cathedral and the river are probably the two oldest things for miles around; and certainly they have both a grand old age. (2)
- There, my friend, your sincerest and oldest admirer congratulates you. (10)
- You are her oldest friend. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for oldest. Perhaps also see a sentence for opposing and ways to use olives in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use oldest in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.