Use the word olmer in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use olmer in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for olmer.
- All the world knew the roots of those trees were for the most part in Olmer soil, though Addicote shared the shade. (10)
- Regularly every week-day she headed the war now rageing between Olmer and Addicotes, on the borders of the estates. (10)
- Weyburn received intimation from Arthur Abner of the likely day Lord Ormont would appoint, and he left Olmer for London to hold himself in readiness. (10)
- When he came to Olmer again he was under one of his fits of reserve, best undisturbed. (10)
- Wherever you bait, it is made known that you come from Olmer, and are one of us. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for olmer. Perhaps also see a sentence for outrages and ways to use older in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use olmer in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.